Or, What Happens If You Eat the Tainted Meat?
A chart used in my Encounter Critical Play-by-Post game, God City Sandbox.
3. Mutation, permanent. Use EC chart or variant
4. Madness, permanent. Roll on EC Psychic & Magic Diseases/Curses chart
5. Dreadful daymares. Incapacitated and raving for 2-8 rounds
6. Mutation, temporary. 24 hours less ADA score
7. Madness, temporary. As AD&D confusion spell for 1-6 rounds
8. Skin turns random color. Roll d8 on ROYGBIVX. X=roll twice and combine. Lasts 20 days less ADA score
9. Hallucinatory projections. Stars, birds, skulls, punctuation marks, etc appear to orbit victims head for 2-8 rounds. Vigorous head shaking or a slap in the face will dispel.
10. Tummy ache. No further effect.
11. Allergic reaction. 1. Hives 2. Rash 3. Sweating 4. Narcolepsy 5. Chilblains 6. Double vision 7. Giggling 8. Boogie fever
12. Convulsive heaves. 1 hp damage, saving throw to avoid fainting
13. Debilitating hiccups. -5% to all ability chances for 1-6 hours. Creative hiccup remedies may cure at JM's discretion
14. Severe halitosis, 5' radius. 10% penalty to all LEA abilities for 2-12 hours. Basic dental hygiene counters this effect
15. Sudden growth of chest hair. Permanent, subject to depilatories. Roll basic ADA roll for chance of 1-6% addition to Consume Alien Food chances
16. Insane, ravenous hunger for favorite food. Acquiring it becomes the victim's monomaniacal passion, overriding all other concerns
17. Projectile barf. Literally; roll 3-30 on ranged weapon chart to determine range and damage. Roll ADA x2 on % or fire uncontrollably. D4 ammo, must be used up within a day.
18. Upchuck of Luck or Suck. Roll on AD&D Wand of Wonder chart
MP3: Jack Walrath -
Meat! (Out of Print - Hella expensive used compact Disc)